Personal data controller
The administrator of your personal data is MAIN sp.z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw (postal code 01-211), at Giełdowa 7/9, KRS: 0000560747, NIP: 5252620555, REGON: 361665837 (hereinafter: “MAIN”). Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
For what purpose do we use your personal data?
The processing of your data allows us to provide services, including contact related to the performance of the contract, communication related to the services offered, preparation and sending of the offer, communication via the contact form, e-mail or telephone, as well as sending marketing information (including the newsletter).
We use it for the following purposes:
- in order to perform the contract for the provision of services (including, among others, billing and accounting, communication related to the provision of services, communication via the contact form),
- to handle complaints and possible other claims,
- for analytical or statistical purposes,
- in order to direct marketing content to you (consisting in providing marketing communication based on cookies and analytical data), as well as consisting in delivering ordered marketing communication, including in the form of newsletters, i.e. e-mail messages containing information about current offers , promotions or competitions. The processing of your data for the latter purpose takes place only if you have consented to receive marketing information (newsletter) by e-mail.
Your personal data will be processed in an IT environment, which means that they may also be temporarily stored and processed in order to ensure the security and proper functioning of IT systems, e.g. in connection with backing up, testing changes in IT systems, detecting irregularities or protecting against abuse and attacks.
How long do we keep your data?
We process your data until the time necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes (resulting from generally applicable regulations and necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were obtained and archived – “For what purpose do we use your personal data?”) or until your withdrawal of consent or objection.
Your data will also be stored due to the obligations arising from accounting and tax regulations, for their duration, and for reasons of legal security, until any claims are time-barred.
Your personal data will therefore be kept for a minimum period of 30 days and a maximum of 6 years.
To the extent that the basis for the processing of your data is consent, your data will be processed until its withdrawal (information on the basis of processing can be found above, in the section “For what purpose we use your personal data”). You can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal. If you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, please send an e-mail or letter to the address provided below in the section “How can you contact us?”.
Which data should you provide us?
Providing basic data in the forms allows us to provide the service.
In the forms on the subpages, contact, price list, solutions (and subpages), training (and subpages), we only obtain basic information, in accordance with the form fields. These are: name, surname, email, telephone number and the content of the inquiry. In the form on the price list subpage, optional, voluntary data is to provide information in the fields of the company name and what solution we are interested in. In the case of training and solution forms – additional, optional data that can be provided are the position and company name.
In the case of data needed to conduct marketing and advertising communication, we use data contained in cookies and from analytical systems (including Google Analytics). Optional consent to the processing of data in the form of a newsletter requires only an e-mail address.
In the case of e-mail or telephone communication – we do not require any data. It is known that after receiving the e-mail, we will have your e-mail address, and in the case of a telephone call – your telephone number. Additional data will be data provided voluntarily, for example: the content of the inquiry, name and / or surname, etc.
Who do we share your data with?
In connection with the services that external entities provide to MAIN, these entities may gain access to your personal data to the extent necessary for the performance of these services.
Therefore, we provide your data to:
data processors on our behalf:
- our advertising and marketing agencies and other intermediaries in advertising, promoting and selling our services or organizing marketing campaigns,
- operating our IT and teleinformatic systems,
- entities providing us with advisory, consulting, legal, tax and accounting assistance,
other data controllers processing data on their own behalf:
- our advertising and marketing agencies and entities cooperating in the organization of marketing campaigns or in customer service,
- entities operating postal or courier,
- entities conducting payment activity (banks, payment institutions, payment operators),
- entities purchasing receivables – in the event of your failure to pay our invoices on time.
Automated decision making
We do not make automatic decisions.
In connection with the processing of your data by MAIN, you have a number of rights:
rectification (correction) of data,
deletion of data processed unreasonably or placed on our websites,
restriction of processing (suspension of data operations or non-deletion of data),
access to data (for information about the data processed by us and for a copy of the data – in the case of the second and subsequent copies, we may charge additional fees, about which you will be notified),
transferring data to another administrator.
If you believe that the processing of your data by us violates your rights, please tell us about it. We try to respond to the comments and suggestions of our Users. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (in Poland – the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection or a body created in its place).
Right to opt out
Regardless of the rights listed above, you can object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes (including sending the newsletter) at any time. After accepting the request in this matter, we are obliged to stop processing data for this purpose.
If you just want to unsubscribe from receiving further newsletter communications, we provide the following options to unsubscribe from it:
- clicking on the unsubscribe link, which is available in every newsletter we send,
- sending an e-mail to [email protected], the subject of which is: “Unsubscribing from the newsletter”, with the following content: “Please remove my address: [email address] from the MAIN newsletter database.”
How you can contact us
You can always write to the address MAIN sp.z o.o. / Giełdowa 7/9 / 01-211 Warszawa or contact us via e-mail [email protected] or call +22 339 18 98.